Challenge Bookkeeping Solutions is proud to be a Xero Silver Partner. Our Certified Advisors can assist you with everything Xero from deciding if it is appropriate for your business to setting it up to converting from another package like Quickbooks or MYOB to training or even setting up SPECIALIST BUSINESS SOFTWARE to integrate with Xero. We provide a variety of Xero bookkeeping services and Xero conversion.
Xero provides business owners with real-time visibility of their financial position in a way that’s simple, smart and secure. At its core, Xero is a powerful and comprehensive accounting system that includes accounts receivable, accounts payable, credit notes, budgeting, accounts reporting, payroll, management reporting, expenses, fixed assets, BAS returns and more.
For a demonstration or more information contact us +618 6365 2102 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
[tabby title=”Why Businesses Choose Xero”]
Here are the top reasons:
- Accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and reporting all via one easy web login.
- Bank statement lines are automatically fed into your Xero account each day.
- No need to install software, update or keep backups – software updates are free and automatically available when you login. Innovative new features and enhancements based on ideas from customer feedback are released every 3-6 weeks.
- No more lost or corrupted datafiles, your data has never been safer. Xero operates multiple redundant servers at tier-one data centres, guarded 24/7/365 and run database backups every 10 minutes.
- An ecosystem of 300+ Add-on specialist business software applications to manage your business from beginning to end.
- Unlimited collaboration with your staff and trusted advisors. Xero uniquely provides a single platform – the single ledger – where small businesses and accountants can collaborate easily.
[tabby title=”The Single Ledger”]
[tabby title=”Popular Features That will Change Your Life”]
- Xero receives your bank statement lines automagically.
- Connect seamlessly with customers through online invoicing and receive updates when an invoice is opened. Create professional repeating invoices and schedule bill payments.
- Superannuation payments can be automated. Plus, get the full picture of your payroll with leave management and the employee portal.
- Check balances, upload receipts and invoice customers while on the go with smart phone or tablet access.
- Work together as a team on financials.
- Collaborate online with your accountant and bookkeeper to get the advice you need. Invite an unlimited number of people for free.
[tabby title=”Xero Conversions & Setups”]
Xero conversions and setups can be resource consuming and disruptive for your business as well as creating headaches for you internally if not managed properly.
We can setup your Xero file or convert from another product. With us, Xero conversions are smooth and painless.
We can project manage from start to finish, involving you and your accountant or advisor in the process.
Our Xero conversion and setup service is cost effective and provides smooth transition between programs.
We help set up new systems and processes that benefit your specific business needs and provide training to ensure you can be confident using Xero and getting the results you need.
[tabby title=”Specialist Business Software”]
There now exists a wide range of specialist business software to suit your business’ specific needs.
This software can integrate with Xero to feed financial data directly into your general ledger accounts.
We can assist in assessing your business needs, short listing suitable software, reviewing product demonstrations with you to ensure the best fit and then project managing the implementation.
Here is a handful of Our Favorites.
[tabby title=”Want to know more?”]
We would be happy to provide a product demonstration or overview to you and your staff. We can set up a product trial for you and discuss with you how Xero can assist your business. We can also explain how we can easily facilitate a Xero conversion. Xero bookkeeping is simple and we can make it work for you business’ specific needs.
Have questions? Contact us and we will be happy to help.